Alternative staffing practitioner members are fee-for-service staffing service providers that place and support people with barriers to employment. Membership is by organization, and multiple individuals within a member organization are welcome to participate and fully share all the benefits of membership.Associate members include researchers, policymakers, workforce development organizations and other non-practitioners that have a professional or academic interest in the alternative staffing model.
Practitioner members receive:
- Access to peer network of practitioners, and facilitated communication for ongoing learning and information exchange
- Discounted annual conference and other event fees. Our 2014 conference attracted some 65 alternative staffing professionals from across the country for interactive workshops and informal networking
- Relationship-building with fellow practitioners via committee participation
- Access to Annual Performance Survey report, plus individualized report for survey participants. The survey tracks business outcomes and employment data to establish benchmarks and enable ASO managers to compare their results with other operators. The survey also demonstrates the collective scale and impacts of the sector.
- Publication of member profiles, news items and industry reports.
- Resource library of case studies and academic research publications, including a series of alternative staffing demonstration projects.
- Alliance-developed public relations and marketing materials
- Free webinars to help ASOs strengthen their sales and marketing activities.
- Staff resources to research business-related topics
- Email alerts regarding newly published studies and funding opportunities
- Access to sample business forms and documents
Practitioner members are invited to serve on standing or ad hoc committees. This form of participation ensures that ASO member needs and concerns are addressed and contributes toward sustaining a dynamic community of practice.
Associate Members receive:
• Discounted annual conference fees
• Practitioner and other sector news via email updates
• Resource library of case studies and research publications
• Email alerts regarding newly published studies
Associate members are also welcome and encouraged to participate on member committees.
|Member Dues||Practitioner Members with Annual Earned Revenues of:|
(including startup alternative staffing programs)
|$250,000 to $1 million||$250|
|$1 million to $5 million||$400|
|Over $5 million||$500|