As Alternative Staffing Organizations, we:
- View employment as the primary path out of poverty to economic self-sufficiency.
- Reach out to disenfranchised people in our communities to help them access the mainstream job market.
- Serve three customers – workers, to help them succeed in the workplace; business subscribers, to supply them with qualified, motivated workers; community-based and public sector organizations, to produce positive outcomes for their target populations.
- Hold high standards of customer service and constantly work to improve the quality of our services.
- Strive to maximize the quality of job placements offered, in terms of wages, working conditions, work experience and advancement potential.
- Take a holistic approach to the workers we serve – We use thorough assessments to understand their individual strengths and challenges, and make appropriate job matches; connect them with supports to overcome barriers to employment; provide comprehensive orientation and preparation for new job assignments; coach them to change behaviors and resolve problems, to improve their job retention; offer training to help them improve their economic well-being (e.g., financial literacy, ESL and GED classes); and keep our door open to them on an ongoing basis.
- Commit to building long-term relationships with our business subscribers, community partners, and local training organizations.
- Collaborate with private sector leaders to develop workforce solutions.
- Collaborate with public sector leaders to develop resources and advocate on behalf of our target populations.
- Are open, inclusive, and respectful toward all persons.